Today i will show you my sewing tools list. This is not full actual tools list, but things i usially have around and i really like) Plus i just love this photo and wanted to share it with you)
1. One of my owls sitting with me, while im working. ( Here you can see my beloved Alan owl, who is already living with his new Mom )
2. Organizer and small notebook. I have them alot. Trying to orginize myself but unfortunately not yet).
3. Apple and orange. Im vegetarian and like to bite something juicy while working.
4. Needle cushion.
5. Ribbon,lace, tape palette.
6.Vintage bobbin of high strenght thread.
7. Mashine needles case. I sew with my grandgrandmas Zinger machine. She giving me lots of vintage mood and inspiration.
8. Pin cushion .
9. Pigeon magnet from my dreamland ''countrywhereiwannalive'' Spain.
10. Crocheted doily for decorating owl chests.
11. Origami stars. I use them everywhere, for example in photo shoots of my toys.
12. Big scissors for fabric . Without them im like without hands.
13. little scissors from Toledo Spain. They are just perfect - small , sharp and from my beloved Spain )
14. Punch rippers .
20. Vintage spools with my favourite green tones threads.
21. Vintage buttons for toys eyes or hands and legs fixing.
And what is your crafting tools?
Write on my email: email@example.com
and send your photos ( and description if you like)
I want to make post with my friends crafters tools)