Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Doves from PoofyDove

Look at this lovely doves. They just came to me in the mail from Texas yesterday. 
This doves hoops are made by very talented and all the way nature inspired artist - Olivia Moore
Olivia running etsy shop named PoofyDove
I wrote about Olivia's wonderful art earlier in my blog here.
Beautiful doves are  handpainted and handstiched on  turquoise and olive cotton fabric.

They are so great so i running from the wall to the wall trying to find the best place for them )

Thank you
 so much, Olivia!
                                                                                Site      Facebook       Etsy



4 comments:

  1. Olga you are awesome! Thank you so much for the feature :)
    Lots of love,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Olivia)
      I am so Happy to have this wonderful doves here )

      Delete
  2. these are amazing, lucky you!
    I just love her shop and added it to my favorites!!
    aleka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are beautiful! ♥ Such a great talent.

    ReplyDelete