Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wonderful Amelia

Yohooo) Olivier owl's portrait by lovely Amelia from Inameliart came in the mail today!
 Im so happy) I saw photos of the painting,  but in life its more beautiful!




I wrote about Amelia and Olivier Prince owl portrait earlier in a blog  here and here

Also i'm lucky enough to received this wonderful bird painting  by Amelia yesterday!

What a  sweet birdie creation with the bow) I'm in love!
Thank you so much, Amelia!

Amelia's packaging  is beautiful and safe at the same time. 
Its a joy to open layers one by one.


Etsy         Blog             Facebook

Now i waiting for  another artwork  by Amelia - Edgar owl  with little owl prince .I hope they  will get me very soon. Cant wait to see them) You can see lovely photos of painting here

I think its time to think about big house or castle, where i can place all my owls family portraits. He He ))

8 comments:

  1. It is lovely!! And I love how you displayed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L♥ve your little creations .. they just make you smile! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have wonderful collection Olga:-))
    Hugs a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful paintings! Glad to see my dove hoops is such good company :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,Olivia) Im happy you like it) My birdy kingdom is growing)

      Delete
  5. I love Amelia's shop and this portrait is the cutest thing ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, all of these things are amazing! And I love how sweet that little bird looks<3
    Very happy mail days!

    ReplyDelete